The Managing Authority of the European Globalisation Adjustment Fund (EGF) is undertaken by the NSRF Executive Structure of the Ministry of Labour, Social Security and Social Solidarity, Sector of Employment and Social Economy.
In this context and pursuant to Article 7 of the “System for Planning, Evaluation, Management, Monitor and Control of the implementation of the actions co-funded by the European Globalisation Adjustment Fund (EGF) for the period 2014-2020” (EGF SMC), the EGF Managing Authority:
- Submits Proposals on behalf of Greece, as a beneficiary Member State, for financial contribution of the EGF 2014-2020.
- Submits for approval to the European Commission, the application of each Project Proposal for EGF co-funding and prepares its substantiation.
- Ensures the implementation of the approved Projects and the corresponding Decisions of the European Commission regarding the EGF financial contribution.
- Cooperates with the competent services of the Hellenic Ministry of Labour and the European Commission in carrying out an interim and ex post evaluation of the
EGF interventions implemented in Greece.
- Represents the beneficiary Member State in its relations with the European Commission regarding the EGF 2014-2020 financial contribution.
- Certifies achievement of the Project’s set targets.
- Provides information on the Projects implemented and promotes visibility of the financial contribution of the EGF.